Monday, December 13, 2004

Suddenly i am an illegal alien!!


"Oh my god?!!"

" Oh MY GOD!!! I AM SO STUPID"

The above captioned clearly illustrated the feelings i had yesterday when i suddenly realised that the worst had happen.

I lost my wallet. Yes i am an idiot! The whole wallet.

What was inside?

For starters, i had RM 185 inside, my identity card, my license, my Maybank ATM card, My Affin ATM card, my Citibank ATM card, My Citibank Credit cards, my Southern Bank Credit Card, my matric card, my medical card, my jusco card, my sogo card, my pride and a little bit of my dignity.

How did i lose it?

I stopped in Sungai Besi to fill up gas and forgot my wallet on top of the gas pump.

I know, sound simple and definitely "idiota" as well.

30 minutes was needed before i realised that my wallet was missing. Made a U-Turn, rushed back to the same gas station, slowing praying that may be a good muslim, a practising Buddhist, or devout religious man may have found it and ask the gas pump manager to keep it in case i come back.

The cold fact was THERE IS NO GOOD SAMARITAN ANYMORE!!! People just couldnt be bothered to be nice...they completely disregard the fact that that wallet may not be theirs in the first place.

I dont mind the money, may be the person who took it needed it more than i do.

But I/C and license man....the thought of queing up at Maju Junction just to prove that you are a Malaysian is a nightmare on its own.

I donno la kan...the fact that there is no good person left in KL is somehow disturbing.

I was tested once, a man dropped his wallet in Pusat Bandar Damansara in 1995. It happen in a blink of an eye.

Being young and ideal, i chased the middle age Chinese guy and return his wallet. My sweat was greatly appreciated and RM10 in the pocket for my honesty as well. Should i have taken the money instead?

May be....but until this day, i knew that returning that wallet is far more satisfying to my soul. After all, i definitely cannot disguise myself as Chew Ah Long or Ming Kok Liew anytime soon. Heh..heh..heh.

I have an international passport but hell no, Maybank still need the I/C to issue me the new ATM card. The same goes with Affin.

Why la kan....if a country like Germany can accept my passport in Berlin and Bonn, how come a Maybank officer refuses to accept my passport as a form of identification?? I/C is bigger than passport huh??

Unfortunately, the last statement was true 100%.

Alawei....alawei.

Now, need to go to JPN and prove i am a BORN MALAYSIAN.

I can feel the agony having to line up now....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!


No comments: