Monday, December 06, 2004

Limitations

There is a saying " A man got to learn his limitations.."

I have two questions:

1) Why is it only the man got to learn their limitations? Why not woman...
2) Once we learn our limitations, so what's next?

I have the unfortunate pleasure of knowing the limits of my patience.

My patience was SEVERELY tested with a bunch of relatives.

I know, you would probably say " well you can live with them and you can live without them"

My weekend was "to live with them".

I dont know lar this new generation of kids nowadays la kan have no definition of MALU or what. They just utterly asked " Why cant we eat in that restaurant lar, this restaurant is not that good?!" or " I thought we were having nasik, why are they serving me steaks instead?" or even " Yesterday we got to eat Seafood, err..tomorrow we go to Restoran Nelayan boleh?"

Haiyo....kay poh ler.

What hurts me most was not the money, but the pain of hearing the odesity of some of the people asking for it! May be we are truly being Malaysia Boleh in all aspects!

I stand corrected, i am hurting in the money department too for the relative who suggest all this is unemployed but suggesting she WILL. Makes programmes shall her....

My veins nearly split into two, my blood pressure was pumping 180, my eyes goes bleary with tears of dissapointment. What to do.....i am married to this.

Only the joy of seeing my kids playing with their cousins damper my anger. Their smiles and laughter somehow brings happiness to me too.

Slowly i hugged my two kids and said " I love you two!!"

....finally i found my pillar of strength and perhaps the beacon of life i was searching for.

God bless their souls!

No comments: