Thursday, December 30, 2004

2005 and counting....

Somehow December hasnt been the best month for me.

First, i lost my wallet due to some memory lapse. This is another word of saying i am an idiot.
The trouble that i had to endure with one stupidity was tedious and time consuming.

Then the trouble at work..where suddenly late request came in like a flood in Halo 2. Believe me la kan..when all are chasing the govt. dateline to submit invoice or deliver goods, peh ...talk about crisis management la kan.

Then the final curtain of 2004 was a bit of misunderstanding with the missus. Man...this time it was ugly. To make it even worse it is practically about nothing but it was a mistake on my part nonetheless. So enough said...i did two stupid things in December. Do i regret it?

What to regret? Things has been set in motion...and cant be turned back. I just had to soldiered on and take whatever flak that is directed at me. Remorse? I personally felt that i did it out of spite and somehow i got punished. Imagine all of the things that we do life out of spite will get punished? Rather than not live at all....for we will get walloped almost everything.

Things has been said and i has also said my peace.

I cant do more than what is required. It is not like i committed rape or murder in some nice apartment with GROs or anything. I probably did worse....i betrayed a trust.

Now that is something will take time to heal.

Guess i need to see some Bomoh or dukun soon huh?? heh..heh..heh


No comments: