Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Causality...everything happen for a reason.

Woke up early...after Subuh, take my shower, still 6.45 am..decided to take my breakfast at the nearby mamak restaurant before heading to JPN Taman Melawati. After eating my half boiled egg and reading the paper, went straight to JPN. Arrive exactly at 7.20 am, seriously thinking that i am way ahead of my schedule.

There are about 10 people already queing, still okay...so i pun queue la, after 15 minutes...the people lining up in front of me suddenly dispersing and throwing curses. " Shit" muttered one chinese fella...." Apa kejadahnya nie" was the words from a middle man Malay man, in all i understand that they are both frustrated. I walked to the door...and i saw

" MINTA MAAF, NOMBOR GILIRAN SUDAH HABIS, KAMI MASIH MEMPROSES PERMOHONAN DARI JUMAAT DAN SABTU"

Would i lie to you if i said i started to shout obscenities as well...(in my heart la kan...), i mean it is not even 8 am, the number sudah habis kaa...apa pakai org dalam ker? Thinking ahead...i need to find a solution...the real objective is to get my money from my banking account, no ATM card no money...got the saving book but no i/c ...no can do. Must i start again about the story of the passport? I rather not...

Rushed to Maju Junction, the traffic not that bad...had to use elevated highway. Went up to 6 floor and there are already approximately one billion people(i know i am exaggerating but ....). The number has ran out as well....imagine la kan...one of the largest processing centre in Malaysia also ran out of number. And it is only 8.45 am. Need to do something...

Talk to the help desk...she is more a pretty face rather than anything else, not good. I asked kenapa nombor dah habis tapi org beratur lagi...dia kata entah, public degil tak faham. Lagipun depa semua salah faham...tarikh terakhir tukar I/C lama ke Mykad bukan 31.12.2004 tapi 31.12.2005 , masih ada one full year ..tak kena denda pun. Tapi entah...depa ssalah dengar kot....so to you out there...you can still do your I/C next year without penalty la kan..why rush when you can procrastinate..muahahahahahhah.



Had to find other alternative, walked to the nearest kaunter serahan...and asked for their HQ number in order to inquire whether they still process application. She gleefully help me, " Was it my looks or is it because i am a man??" Muahahahahha...

I explained my situation that i lost my wallet and everything, needing access to my bank account, need to pay my school fees, etc...she nodded and slowly said " I think we can slot you in...err give me your i/c number..!"

Without further ado, i blurted out my I/C number...then

" Eh system block laa..., you dah ada dah Mykad nie..you apply kat masa 2001 , kad dah ada nie...tapi di PJ" then she started to ceramah me on why i didnt claim it, why i that..why i this..why i do this...why i do that....feels like eternity la kan.

Then she wrote me a letter and asked me to go to PJ to pick my unclaimed I/C. I thanked her so many times, and rushed off to PJ.

PJ lak on the verge of moving to Putrajaya, they stopped operating but lucklily one of the staff was there at the counter, so i asked her to help me la kan....dont know laa, she help me anyway though she was busy packing.

5 minutes later...she emerged with my I/C and a fine of RM40 ...doesnt matter, got my i/c.

3 hours after that, got my atm cards, my license, my medical card almost everything back....without the wallet la kan.

Imagine, all with an I/C... you can get back everything you lost in flash minusing all the fines and penalties. Doesnt matter....i am grateful enough and learned a valuable lesson.

1 comment:

hana_kirana said...

hargailah ic anda...