Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The journey ahead....


The days has been long and empty

No more early morning wake up call and rush to the office....

I have been taking it a day at a time...spending time with my kids and thinking my way through.

I know i suppose to be in the office but i no longer belong there...and i don't think i have anything to give anymore, while space yourself where you no longer needed?

But here i am today...in the office, a bit pretentous i know but then again, my last day here in the massive building only starts next week. So might as well be here for something...

A lot of people asked me ..about what is my plan after quitting corporate world?

I honestly do not know....

I am joining my long suffering partner since i felt that it is time ....but then again, am i entirely sure about what i am doing, only god knows.

I told this to my class mates that i doing something on my own but still pursuing my masters at the same time, i will stay the course until i complete it. I help what i can in my own business to do a lot of administrative stuff and straighten things out.

To be honest to myself, i know i may be totally incapable to handling the harsh reality to working on your own but i need to taste it nonetheless. If i failed, god forbid...then i know i wasnt meant to be an entrepreneur....it is just not me.

I always said that i wanted to go into teaching because i felt i can contribute positively into society. Perhaps with my masters it help me to open doors....but nobody knows for sure, that's make life interesting afterall....

In an instance, perhaps it is the only way to gauge my mental and physical strength, by taking on the longest distance in my working life ...i believe it can only make me better as a person for it only enriched me with experiences.

Nobody can foretell the future but funnily enough, i always felt that i am gonna be fine...may be not superfine but okay ler....

Insya-Allah god willing....the road ahead will be much clearer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ameen...

Mudah-mudahan segalanya akan bertambah baik...