Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I am...i am

Been thinking a lot lately.

Mainly about nothing..which is funny enough, not like me...

Always got something at the back of my mind of what i wanna do or person i wanna meet

But lately i have been more comfortable with doing nothing ..which is a worrying state.

I have no desire to do much...

Been this way since knowing i am counting my days at the office and eager to try new things

Perhaps a change of environment will do me good...and may be the challenge will rejuvante me somehow.

I have seen enough of the corporate world.

and i dont intend to see it any time soon. There are enough backstabbing, soul auctioning and finger pointing that i can even remember.

May be later i will rejoin but at the moment i rather not....a lot of soul searching and mental locking need to be done.

However, at this particular juncture...i just wanna go home.

after all i am.. i am sleepy from last nite football frenzy at Anfield.

No comments: