Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tuesday ...ah tuesday


Tomorrow is when when my exam days started.

Three straight days..and then it liberation day!?

Have i prepared for all of this?? I mean come on...who actually does? heh..heh

Anyway, aku bukan nak bercakap pasal exam, tu korang semua dah tahu...it is adreaded day but we all survived unscathed, well you know the old saying " What cannot harm you, only makes you stronger!"

Last weekend was a good weekend, had a solid revision going on but enough time to actually enjoy myself too. Tapi the end of the weekend was somehow disrupted with presence of a visitor.

Nampaknya ada kes domestic violence. Here in my house, my adik ipar cowering and confused after her "laki" lempang muka dia sampai berdarah. So the adik ipar went back home, angering the father some more....steaming the mother even more and fuel speculations.

Aku macam biasa laa...tak mahu masuk campur, my partner is my solice and that's all i wanted. I can never fully understand domestic violence. No seriously!? Nie bukan cakap saje konon2nya aku in touch with my feminine side ke apa, but seriously la kan...kenapa pukul your own wife??

Try to understand the psychology behind it, benda yang kita sayand and adore, mestilah kita treasure and handle with care, benda yang kita know we can easily replace and buy, the sense of pride is not there. Takkan kita beli T-Shirt Pagoda is the same feeling when we bought an Adidas T-Shirt??( Bukan Petaling Street punya la kan...)

So transfer this to a human being...the reason kenapa husband beat up their wife is to force their masculinity and show who is the boss. Their respect for the wife is completely gone! Admitted la kan, we stamp on cockroach when we have the chance becoz simply, we can do it! I am the bigger person here.

Itulah pasal i can never understand kenapa husband pukul wife dia org sendiri. Mana hilangnya sayang dan cinta yang selalu diucapkan di telinga dan mungkin zaman sekarang , pakai sms? or MMS even? Kalau ye pun nak marah...tak payah naik tangan. I donno laa...i lost my sense of respect with the brother in law( do i respect him in the first place? Only god knows?! Muahahhaha).

Selalu kita dimomokkan dgn kisah cinta di wayang dan sebagainya, hebatnya cinta Hang Tuah pada Puteri Gunung Ledang hingga ghaib di muka bumi, hebatnya cinta Aragorn pada Arwen hingga beribu orcs dibunuhnya, hebatnya cinta ...hebatnya sayang. Mana perginya lelaki-lelaki ini? or they turned gay overnight?!

Entahlah aku pun takut i spoked too soon but in my years being together, words even softly spoken can do lasting damage. Use that rather than violence, becoz trust can be shattered but love can be rebuild.

I gone thru banyak phase in my life, we all do...but to beat the person we love or even we used to love, is inexcusable. To think that it is the same person who stand stark naked and make love to you but beat you later on is even more inexcusable.

I dont la kan...may be you guys have more knowledge and experience on this.

I just want to say that bersyukurlah dengan apa yang kita ada...besok bila dah tak ade, nyesal la pulak.

So fikir dulu sebelum buang!!

Heh..heh..heh.

No comments: