Friday, February 25, 2005

Feeling wanting more...


The feeling struck me like a lightning.

I wasn't really think about it....

But it came out of the blue...

It just did....

May be subconciously it has lingers and habors for quite some time.

Heck..

May be it is a sign of old age.....may be i am just stubborn

Perhaps reaching a certian threshold of patience.....perhaps i am sick of the way the world works...

Now...i felt that i wanted more....not just a job, but a job that i can plotted its course.

I wanna control my own destiny ....i have trouble with taking orders from people who couldn't the job properly the first time.

Nearing 30 years old come June, may be i realised that i should have done more with my life.

Arriving ashore in Malaysia after my long journey abroad, life was hard then...it was recession.

Job were hard to come by....and now almost 8 years later, job still hard to come by.

The time is nigh.

I am to know what really lies out there in KL.

I am ready...after years preaching to others (especially my friends) that we should chart our own destiny.

I have decided to quit my job.....

and starts something on my own.

Pray for me.....

Pray for me that i succeed and may be one day....

I can turn back and say..

Your prayers push me on...and on.

God bless...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the best bro. Hattori,
i pray your courage doesn't fade over time. i guess it'll be hard for you in the future, but semangat biar kuat, doa biar ikhlas.
all the best again bro. :)