Saturday, May 28, 2005

I need therapy!!

I am a sore loser!

Yes..i admit...i don't like to lose....

Losing sucks especially when i knew it wasn't entirely my fault.

I played sports every now and then....

In fact, most of my schooling days are usually spent on sports..tried everything...there are some games i just totally sucks at....ping-pong, basketball...snooker and pool.

I reckoned i am quite good at badminton, football and hand-ball....a little bit of hockey.

I dont know why but i believe i am a bit too competitive even if it just a friendly game..

However, i understand why being a Sith is more tempting than being a Jedi because you can fight with passion and hate! i cannot remember a single game i had that i can win when i am totally casual and laughing. Some people..perhaps most people can enjoy a friendly game and having a laught at it later...but unfortunately not me, i guess.

I remember i played a game of badminton, i was laughing and giggling...i lost 15-1 in both sets. i asked for a rematch next week...and i am totally focused, chanelled my hatred and walla! i won comrehensively....i smashed better and harder, one i recalled totally straight at his forehead!

In football, i played to win and i will do some crunchy tackles..that will make even Paolo Maldini shirked!! I will shout and played until my body gave away...winning is somehow very important to me.

I need theraphy,i know.... but this attitude is somehow good for me as well...throughout my adult life, i have carry this attitude in my work and it has brings me to some heights that i was personally happy for because it was way too early for some guys my age to achieve.

But i know i can't carry on like this forever...there will be moments when my body gave away and i will no longer able to push myself harder, faster and bolder like i used to. It may even lead to despression when you can no nonger do the things you used to...after all, vanity is one of the sins?

May be or perhaps. Err...org lain ada masalah nie ker?? Mesti menyampah tgk org cam aku....yang nak menang aje. Aku pun tak suka ..tapi entah?! Tapi aku bukan la kalau aku kalah akan maki hamun opponent aku, i will shake his hands because he is a better athlete than me. I tried my best so...he is better ler! Cuma masa main tuh aku tak la gelak2 ke apa, kena concentrate giler....la kan...heh..heh




No comments: