Friday, May 27, 2005

Why I blog and why do you blog?

I have been wondering on this question for quite some time now..especially when time is not as structured like before. Structure meaning previously I go to the work at 8.00 am….till 6pm….went home, watch some tv…and play with the kids.

Nowadays, it is more like I go to work at 11 am, prepare some paperwork, invoices, proposal…see dozens of people…perhaps till 10pm…or most of the time 3am. Finally, I have fall into the nocturnal creatures category after all. So kalau ada masa terluang, memang tidur or lepak main game.

Anyway, back to the original situation….why do I blog? Initially, I wanted to voiced out against the tyranny and manipulations that happened in every day office. Working in a structured organization, small or big…having a functional orgn.chart bounds to create dissatisfaction. What I experienced and gone through ….i thought will be good for young graduates and those who are strange to the word “office politics” or “ Kaki Bodek”.

While it is easy to say or even deny that this sort of things are neglible, the fact remains that situation where even your closest friends can turned into your worst enemy because of promotion or desire to be loved by the boss…is unfortunately real.

This is same in any organization, while many will easily say…”I do not get involve into office politics” …it is easy to fall prey to it and those who have a rebellious spirit like me, are often strangled by your ethical and principal beliefs.

Now, I am no longer working for some old git, who probably wouldn’t know what and where he/she is taking the department ….i am working on my own, I chart my own schedules and I decide daily what I wanted to do the day after next.

I enjoyed what I do , don’t get me wrong….but I am no longer angry or pissed off with some old prick who refuse to listen to another young man idea simply because he was there when Krakatoa blew up or when Japan invade Malaya. I used to….but not anymore.

I beginning to wonder why do I blog? Am I just one of them who wanted to feel that I am hip and trendy or just happy writing about my not so happening life?

Or is it I am one of those sexually confused person who write about acting like a whore because I felt my choice of sexual orientation will marginalized me?

Or may be….i am in a closet?! Yeah right?!! I have a lot of male friend who are good looking and sexy like if I am gay, I would date them but i don’t think so…I extremely like what woman comes equipped with… Or I write because I simply like to write?

It has been quite some time….and I haven’t been able to find the answer yet….perhaps the answer I get is a positive ones because being me, the moment I felt it no longer worthwhile ….i would not do it i.e. stop blogging.

Till I found the answer….i guess I keep the status quo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love to read ur entries. Dont stop.