Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Yesterday was a sort a lazy day for me...not only that i was not productive, my bones were too heavy to do any work...well this happen after a week of blissful break and long sleeping hours. Suddenly time moves too slow, compounded with a running nose and a temperature to boot, Monday is a good day!!!!

Anyway, the day ended without any real huh-hah..just you getting in touch with your office colleagues and traded stories of Raya. After a while, you just get on with your own work and life seems normal again.

After work, i went to my motorcycyle dealer...i came with a heavy heart but deep inside i know i had to do it. I am here to trade my "superbike"...my beloved Gilera DNA 180. I bought this beauty last two years ago and she has served me well....well lately, she started to cringe and cried un-necessarrily. She refused to start at the crucial moment and threw tantrums when i wanted her the most. In the end, i knew it has ended...our love has dissappear...only mutual respect is still intact and that wasnt enough for me.

So there i was..making the bold decision...selling her to the trader. Though i still love her but i knew i was only in love with a good memory. The trader have a look at her...take a spin with her..soon we agreed a price...then, that was it, she was no longer mine. Since the bike was long settle from any debt...the amount i received is invested in Modenas Karisma 125cc for the odd job i might have on weekends like buying newspaper or roti canai. Bike is necessary..but i had to forgo a high powered motorcycle for a smaller and more practical motorcycle. Perhaps later a new Honda Jazz as well? Muahahahahah....

Went home and tended to my cat...she had to get her shower after a long week of raya. By nite my temperature grew steadily and started coughing. I havent fell "really" sick for quite some time...guess it is a sign of old age huh? I knew i gonna be sick tomorrow..so might as well overslept and skip work tomorrow.

I better get on my medication and slowly praying that Liverpool can beat Monaco tonite...now that can tended to my heavy heart!





Sexy pose!






Smile !!! What a frown?!

2 comments:

yatot said...

had those symptoms 4 days before raya
and still suffering from this teribble cough (tho slowly fading, but still...)

my advice to u,
do not take any medicine. it won't work.

awan said...

rindu kat ur bike kot? hmm ...