Sunday, October 17, 2004

Tomorrow...i shall start a new...

Had a week to think about it...

Had a week to get thru my exam...

Had a week to feel what unemployed really means...

Had a week to think what my options are....

Had a week to think clearly for the first time...

Hmm ...finally, with a few soft words of my wife....the faces of the kids..my friends...

I knew i wanted to stay....

My boss called....are you coming tomorrow??

I didnt answered straight away....i was speechless for a moment...

But i am going to work tomorrow.....

Somehow, i feel belong.....

Yes.....may be i am home away from h0me afterall...

Afterall, there is saying that state a man travels the world looking for adventure...only to find it a home...

I am such a good mood...afterall Liverpool come back from 2-0 to beat Fulham 4-2.

That is considered a miracle!! Muahahahahah...


3 comments:

awan said...

hattori, what happen to the old blog? sorry kalau aku lambat pickup. :p

awan said...

and one more thing, please re-check the link to my blog here, ada tersasul sikit la beb. discard the ' ! ' symbol at the end of the address. gracias!

Blogger said...

Thank you la beb...

MBLOG went to a timely death la awan....no longer a financial sound company. Sad reality in a dot com era.

Anyway...thanks for the advise and correction.

Will do the necessary ammendments.

Thank you :)