Monday, September 26, 2005

MODERN WISDOM

• Regular naps prevent old age... especially if you take them while driving.

• Having one child makes you a parent; having two makes you a referee...

• Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!

• I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash...

• A child's greatest period of growth is the month after you've purchased new school uniforms.

• Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent.

• You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it...

• True friends stab you in the front

• Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.

• My wife and I always compromise. I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me.

• Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.

• It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.

• Real friends are the ones who survive transitions between address books.

• Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.

• They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak.

• If your father is a poor man, it is your fate but, if your father-in-law is a poor man, it's your stupidity.

No comments: