Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I AM …I AM

Time flies when you are really enjoying yourselves.

Time drag when you are somewhat unhappy or unfamiliar with the surroundings.

I am kinna lost with my surroundings.

I am no longer in touch with my inner feelings.

I am no longer the man I used to be…

I am changing, evolving…is it for the better or is it for the worst??

Time will provide the answer….

Time will show the way…

I am somehow disjointed with my conscience…

I am more sentimental than judgmental…

I am slowly becoming hopeless….

I am no longer connecting at a real level with those arounds me…

I am becoming an island…too far for some to cross….

What has caused all this?

I am somewhat unsure…

I am somewhat bewildered…

Things that used to please…no longer seems to appease..

Things that brings me happiness..no longer create gladness

I am….i am….

Perhaps old…..

Perhaps insane?

Perhaps didn’t count my blessing for having an understanding wife, two lovely kids, a job that suited me at last, a house to call home and a healthy life.

Perhaps I think too much heh?

No comments: