Saturday, January 15, 2005

Blackout and kesakitan yang datang...

It was like any other day...except by 12.16pm, the lights suddenly flickers, i thought..somebody must have use a weater heater like my boarding school days. But i press on keep on typing and suddenly the air-cond stops...and then the lights went out...PC went off as well.

"Shit!"...

That was what i said...not becoz i had a blacout but becoz i didnt save the bloody file. How i wished i had a UPS then. Haiya.....lepak and frollicking around until my stomach get a better of me....i am hungry and pure boredom beginning to take its toll. I hesitated but decided what the hell la kan...

There i go, descending the steps from the 31st Floor.....

My god, until now ...the betis is killing me!!

Tapi itu aje la nak update...penat dah nie....

Sekian, saya yang sakit kaki turun tangga kerana TNB lupa bayo bill...muahahahhahahahh!!1

No comments: