Monday, July 31, 2006

TINKERING

A long time off…will be best to describe my extended hiatus from the blog.

Well, got busy with the recent world cup, my biggest contract break since I am self employed, issues in life and my education.

The world cup?

I has the tiniest feeling that Italy gonna win the World Cup prior to the actual world cup itself because bookies like history repeating itself. Back in 1982, when Italy last won the Cup, they had the same issues back home, foot balling scandals, fears of relegation, …so what goes around, come around.

Both of my team, Argentina and England, were dumped out of the tournament early due to suicidal tactics and substitutions. There were no reasons whatsoever to substitute Riquelme with 18 minutes to go because he is an excellent holder of the ball, to replace Hernan Crespo is another weird decision, Messi was not let loose over the Germans.

As for England, what more can be said on the most over-rated team of all time! Just because the EPL is considered the best League in the world, doesn’t mean the English are better at the game.

Well, perhaps they are…they have two best midfielders in the world, Gerrard and Lampard, but the coach has little idea on how to play them together. Lampard was shit throughout the tournament, guess he only put on his best boots for Chelsea.

When the retirement of Beckham as Captain, there is no better candidate than Stevie G, and please don’t make John Terry the new Captain, he made two many blunders during the Ecuador game which almost cost the game…perhaps, I just hate Chelsea! So no Chelsea Captain!

Business wise?

Insya-Allah, next week…I will be getting quite a big job for the company. The whole year we geared for this, this will double our financial strength …all in a matter of one month.

There will be sweat and tears, heated argument and few laughs, but I know, I just know that it will be worth it. Huh…such optimism.

Life?

Today, as I parked my car….one orange Gen2 parked beside me, two Malay males in their 20s get off, the other switched from a co-driver to a driver while the other get ready to board the LRT.

All is fine…until the guy turned around and gave a huge French kiss to the driver for all the world to see!!

That was enough to make me visit the toilet due to heavy vomiting twice today!!